Check out the 2013 Web Store Checklist to Make This Year a Banner Sales Year
Now that the holiday season is winding now, it’s the right time to put your thoughts down on paper as to what went really well…and what needs improvement. To get you started, we’ve compiled a checklist of 24 things to consider for the upcoming year to better enhance your customer’s shopping experience and make this a banner sales year. Here’s the first five points…
1. Ensure that items you’re carrying online are in stock. Manually updating item availability is a drain—consider processes or solution that will do this automate this job for you.
2. Review order processing procedures. You can drastically improve order processing speed and accuracy by having orders from your web store (or stores) automatically sent to your order management system.
3. Thinking about adding eBay or Amazon for next year? Ensure you have a platform and a plan for doing so to avoid compounding order processing issues as described above.
4. Could you have sold more product by deploying alternative strategies for fulfillment like drop-ship strategies. Consider platforms and processes that will automate the process of sending orders to drop ship suppliers but still provide you with the visibility you need. You’ll need to know order status at every stage of fulfillment.
5. Could you have sold more products if you could get them merchandised and online faster? There are strategies and solutions that can help you do this. Be sure to consider your options.
Wait – There’s More! Want the whole article?
Make 2013 Your Banner Year. Let us help you manage your multi-channel environment! For more information about nChannel’s multi-channel management platform please visit our web site at www.nchannel.com.