Coming Soon!>>Contact us for details
nChannel connects a variety of eCommerce, POS and ERP systems to QuickBooks, so you can accurately manage your items, inventory, sales, accounts, and customers. One of the most popular connections is Quickbooks to POS.
Connect Quickbooks to eCommerce Systems
Fast Item Syndication – nChannel gives you the power to publish items to web stores super-fast with limited data entry. Use nChannel to add or edit web descriptions, SEO tags, assign web categories, manage images and pricing for all your eCommerce channels, using just one system. nChannel can be configured to address customer-specific pricing (B2B) for selected items on your web sites in addition to general retail pricing. Using this feature enables you to sell products online to your business customers that have negotiated or contracted pricing, while using your web site to sell products to the public as well.
Centralized Order Management – Collect all your orders from one or more web channels in QuickBooks. Your web orders are captured in nChannel too, so you can view, route or split them – even have them automatically sent to other inventory locations such as warehouses, third party logistics companies or drop ship suppliers.
- Automatically push orders to QuickBooks to create a sales receipt, purchase order, or invoice. We give you We give you plenty of options to integrate accounting transactions, including GL, Summary, Item detail and even real-time sales order integration.
- Automatically append orders to existing customers or push new customer information that originates from any channel (web stores, eBay, Amazon or brick-&-mortar stores) to QuickBooks.
- Automate the generation and sending of purchase orders based on stock quantity or item to drop-ship suppliers or third party logistics companies. Using nChannel we enable your suppliers to send back electronic order status, shipping details and invoices so you can keep on eye on orders, and conduct easy 3-way matches of the invoice, purchase order and sales order.
Easy Inventory Synchronization – No need to manually update inventory quantities in all your eCommerce systems. nChannel will synchronize inventory as sales are made at the store and as web orders are placed and fulfilled. Inventory displayed on your eCommerce sites will always be up to date so you’re not selling items you no longer have in stock.
- Integrate QuickBooks to Magento
- Integrate QuickBooks to eBay
- Integrate QuickBooks to ASPDotNetStorefront
Connect QuickBooks to POS Systems
Most POS systems don’t help you manage payables or provide general ledger functions. Using nChannel, you can connect your Point of Sale solution to QuickBooks to streamline and automate the capture of accounting data. nChannel gives you plenty of options for accounting integration:
Daily Batch Accounting at the Account Summary Level – Z Reports or total sales for the day can be automatically sent from your store or web site to your accounting system as a GL Entry.
Daily Batch Accounting at the Item Summary Level – Z Reports or total sales for the day can be automatically sent to Quickbooks as a single sales invoice. Daily invoices will include item level detail with payments applied to the invoice and cash broken out by tender type. Item Summary level accounting captures and pushes a summary of returns for the day, applying appropriate debit memo’s to the summary entry. Additionally nChannel will create individual open invoices for house accounts, separating them from the summary entry for easy tracking and billing of customers.
Real Time Accounting Integration – (Transaction Mirroring) – Best suited for companies that require individual sales invoices created in the accounting system for each sales transaction. Real Time Accounting Integration will apply payments to the invoice when applicable, or keep the invoice open for customers with house accounts. (sales, returns, transfers, POs, inventory receipts, and inventory adjustments.