Your clients come to you to help them expand their business to new sales channels, like webstores and marketplaces. You’re tasked with cleaning up and migrating their messy product data to make it market-ready. This is a slow and expensive job for your team.
By simplifying your ability to manage product data, nChannel’s Product Information Management solution allows you to provide better, faster services for your clients.
Help Your Clients Grow
Each sales channel has its own attribute and category requirements for product information. With nChannel’s PIM solution, you can adapt to any sales channel’s specific requirements.
- Publish products directly to select channels, using intelligent listing agents
- Create export templates from a centralized master catalog
- Export product information via a CSV file, according to any sales channel
- List every product exactly as you need in each channel by leveraging capabilities like intelligent data mapping and expression language builder
Speed Up Data Migration & Clean-Up
When you work with clean product data, you can speed up data migration and manage your client’s product information easier.
- Import and export CSV files fast; upload a half million products within 6 minutes
- Save templates with import mapping rules to make future product updates faster and easier
- Perform bulk edits like pricing updates, prefix additions, and removal of non-text characters
- Define basic and “smart” collections to filter products and create data management workflows
Increase Your Margins for Billable Services
You’ve probably had clients whose end-point systems couldn’t handle their messy product data anymore. Your senior team members have to spend expensive, billable time writing custom code to fix these data issues.
nChannel’s PIM solution gives a less expensive team member (virtually anyone) the ability to maintain and manage a client’s data, while still providing high-quality services work. This can even help you improve your margins for billable data work!
The PIM’s easy-to-use, but advanced capabilities help you normalize data, create re-useable templates for regular imports, and regulate data validation. Free up your senior-level team members to spend their time on more valuable work.