Listed below are the current available positions, but we are always looking for people with the right fit. Don’t hesitate to send us a resume if you think that’s you…
nChannel offers a generous employee benefits program including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401k plan, and paid holidays and vacation. We are an EEO employer.
Customer Experience Manager
nChannel is conducting a search for a technically savvy Customer Experience Manager. A recent winner of the Columbus Business First Fast 50 list, nChannel provides software as a service (SaaS) that helps to integrate information between business applications like eCommerce websites, ERPs, and POS systems.
This role supports company operations by developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. This individual will work closely with our customers to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve areas of dissatisfaction. This position reports to the COO and is a high-potential growth position that could offer an opportunity for a leadership role in the future.
- Collaborate with executive stakeholders to establish and improve account management practices
- Manage and sustain relationships with customers by developing trusted advisor status with customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Sustain business growth and profitability by maximizing customer revenue
- Mediate between customers and the organization, acting as a liaison for the customer
- Minimize customer churn by positioning nChannel as a strategic partner
- Aid in product design and development by providing input on behalf of the customer
- Serve as an escalation point to handle and resolve customer requests and complaints
- Act as the customer’s main non-technical point of contact through the onboarding process
- Proactively meet with customers to understand their business goals and position nChannel to assist them with meeting those goals.
- 3 or more years in an account management or customer success role for a software organization
- Experience working with CRM platforms
- Familiarity with retail or eCommerce industry technologies (CRM, POS, eCommerce platforms, ERP, etc.)
- Familiarity with retail, eCommerce, or distributor/wholesaler business operations
- High computer literacy with ability and desire to learn new software
- Experience and comfort working in a SaaS startup environment
Attributes and Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of customer success processes
- Patient and active listener
- Demonstrate leadership qualities
- Passionate about the role and desires to be part of the team long-term
- Successful at building strong relationships with customers and teammates at all levels of an organization
- Ability to exercise appropriate judgment and effectively organize / prioritize work and multitask
- Comfort working a multi-faceted role, a fast-paced environment, and where processes are not neccesarily already established
- Experience solving complex problems independently
- Passion for customer service
- High emotional intelligence
- Demonstrated extremely strong verbal and written communication capabilities with any and all stakeholders
- Proficient in CRM platforms
- Ability to quickly learn other systems or software as needed
- Being “tech-savvy” is necessary for success
- Opportunity to be part of a close-knit team with innovative products
- Laid-back office space with casual dress code
- Competitive compensation and excellent benefits program
Software Engineer (All Levels)
Location: Columbus, OH
Are you a software engineer interested in working on groundbreaking projects? We’re looking for Ohio’s best and brightest engineers to help us take our platform to the next level. If you are truly passionate about software, we want to talk to you.
Of course we’re looking for engineers with technical qualifications that align with our technology stack. But, above all we are looking for those who view software development as a craft. We want people who are dedicated to improving themselves and their teammates. We want people who appreciate the art of how you build software–not just the code itself.
And, we have opportunities for software engineers at all career levels.
Ideal candidates will have the following:
- Experience with some combination (or all) of the following technologies…
- React.js (or comparable JS frameworks)
- Testing frameworks like Mocha.js
- Docker and containerization
- Microservices architecture
- JSON, JSON Schema, and/or JSONata
- Understanding of software development within the Agile process
- Understanding of Git, GitHub, and the typical open source project process
- Strong communication skills and a positive attitude
- Track record of innovative, outside-the-box approaches to solving problems
- A developer-as-craftsmen mindset
Even better if you also have:
- Experience evaluating and implementing open source projects
- Applied understanding of test-driven development
- Experience working in or desire to work in a fast-moving startup environment
- The ability to develop and communicate best practices to the rest of the team
Merchants must continue to evolve to meet the demands of today’s buyers with a strong emphasis on creating better customer experiences. nChannel’s platform helps close the gap in the industry for merchants looking for a better way to improve their customer experience across multiple channels.
nChannel’s cloud-based channel management software integrates a merchant’s sales channels with their fulfillment systems. We provide a number of applications that smooth out business processes across the merchant’s entire environment, simplifying how they sell. We help improve the customer experience by providing relevant product content, real-time product availability and transparent order status.
Our software solution and professional services are transforming how businesses sell products. We’re looking for people who share our passion about directing customers who want to grow their eCommerce/retail business, but don’t how.
We offer an exciting “startup” culture, where everyone has an opportunity to take a leadership role. We work hard, and we play hard. And, we’re scaling that culture!
nChannel helps our customers identify and realize their potential for growth in ways they might otherwise never expect. We must provide the vision, guidance, and expertise to improve our customers’ businesses.
Our members must fuel the growth of our customers, our company, and themselves. We believe our company is only as good as the people that build it.
These are the type of qualities we strive for and what we look for in future team members.
Constantly looking for a means of improvement and identifying ways to step beyond the status quo. Pursuing new ideas. Developing and testing new solutions. We value lifetime learning, and work to improve ourselves and our customers.
Seeing the possibilities in even the most challenging situations, and finding ways to improve the customer experience at every turn. Embracing a forward-thinking approach, with a positive attitude, we bring ideas to life.
Infusing integrity into all we do, throughout each stage of development and deployment. Ensuring consistency in all interactions. We earn our customers’ respect and appreciation by upholding our promises and delivering on the expectations we set.
Direct and straight-forward, clear and concise. Confidently providing solutions that benefit our customers. Practical in our approach, we seek simplicity in the midst of complexity and provide answers to complicated problems.
Appreciating the difficulties organizations experience as they strive to grow and develop their businesses. We prescribe solutions that help our customers manage data across multiple endpoints and help them provide a consistent customer experience across all channels of commerce.