nChannel puts a powerful set of automation tools at your fingertips to help you compete and win. We couple these tools with some of the smartest minds in multichannel – all focused on helping you succeed. Since no two seller environments are exactly the same, our implementation process focuses on ensuring we work within your timeline to fit your specific needs.
nChannel’s QuickLaunch Implementation process is a proven methodology that configures the nChannel platform to automate sales orders, customer data, shipping status, inventory levels and product information between your sales channels and fulfillment systems.
Our team of experts, residing in Columbus, Ohio, will guide you through a step by step process that will efficiently capture your business requirements, connect your systems, apply the necessary business rules and test each automation.
We strive to complete your automations as quickly as possible. Once requirements are finalized, you can expect to go live in 3-4 weeks.
Step 1: Project Initiation
nChannel’s Delivery team will schedule a kickoff call to begin your project. We will describe the QuickLaunch process, define roles and responsibilities, and prepare the initial project milestones and timeline using our project management tool which will aid in managing tasks and communication. Finally, we will set up your account to begin configuration.
Step 2: Analysis
The Delivery team will conduct a Requirements Workshop with your team to define the specific configuration parameters for each automation that will be deployed on the nChannel platform. From that discussion, we will generate a Requirements Document. With your approval, this document will serve as the implementation guide for the remainder of the implementation.
Step 3: Design
The Delivery team will create a Test Plan that defines testing approach needed to test the nChannel Service prior to go-live so customers can review and confirm test cases for each automation.
Step 3: Configuration
The nChannel Delivery team will configure the nChannel Platform per the Requirements Document. You will be notified of the achievement of key milestones via standardized reporting which will be provided to you at regular intervals throughout the implementation process.
Step 4: Testing
A testing session will be conducted between you and the nChannel Delivery team to jointly execute the Test Plan. Testing will ensure that the configured Platform complies with the Requirements Document.
Step 5: Production Cutover and Go-Live / Transition to Support
On a scheduled date, nChannel Delivery will transition your account from test to production and ensure that the live automation flows perform as they did in the test environment. You will also be provided with information on support procedures, documentation and will be introduced to your Account Manager.
If you are looking to automate more advanced business flows (i.e. multi-location fulfillment, B2B eCommerce, multiple online stores, etc.) or have unique business requirements, our team of experts can still help. Following the same process described above, nChannel’s Delivery team can document your specific needs, create the appropriate maps and automation flows, and configure the platform accordingly. Just tell us what you need and we will work with you to make it happen.
nChannel provides standard support, troubleshooting and problem resolution. nChannel’s support services utilizes a shared team of experts working from a shared work queue to achieve standard Service Level Objective commitments.
- Available via phone, email, or chat 8AM – 8PM EST
- All support incidents regardless of the time they are logged are managed based on case priority
- Languages supported: English
- nChannel will respond to system-generated alerts, investigate failures, resolve issues, and perform retries until a resolution is found
- nChannel will proactively notify the subscriber of such incidents as necessary to resolve the issue as quickly as possible
- In the event a maintenance window is required nChannel will provide ample notice to all subscribers
- nChannel platform is available 24x7x365
Subscriber Support Levels
- Investigate all subscriber-generated incidents
- Confirm level and severity and route accordingly
- Resolve all level 1 support cases according to severity and time parameters
- Escalate support level 2 cases appropriately
- Investigate all escalated cases
- Restart work
- Resolve all level 2 support cases according to severity and time parameters
- Document and escalate incidents that are considered product defects or enhancements to nChannel Product Development
- Subscriber request to modify nChannel configuration due to changes to their environment(s) or application(s) or service(s) that nChannel integrates is considered Billable Support and will be charged to subscriber at the contracted hourly rate
- Any subscriber request to delete or change subscriber source data is considered Billable Support and will be charged to subscriber at the contracted hourly rate
Priority 1 – nChannel production down
- Response Time: Within 1 hour. (Target 95%)
- Resolution Time: Within 8 hours. (Target 95%)
Priority 2 – Data inconsistencies and/or network-related issues
- Response Time: Within 4 business hours. (Target 95%)
- Resolution Time: Within 16 business hours. (Target 95%)
Priority 3 – Enhancement requests
- Response Time: Within 8 business hours. (Target 95%)
- Resolution Time: Depending on the scope
Orders do not stop flowing when you go home for the night or the weekend or leave for vacation. To ensure your orders get to their destination 24x7x365, nChannel offers a premium level of service to those merchants who want to ensure real-time data delivery around the clock. nChannel’s Managed Services offering extends beyond the defined Support Services to give subscribers the comfort of knowing that orders will be delivered expediently and that statuses will be provided to buyers in a timely fashion.
- 24x7x365 data monitoring
- Proactive alert services
- Proactive retries on failures
- Data backup and recovery
- Data validation
- Level 1 and 2 support
- Proactive notification on new releases and patches
- Help desk support for internal users
- Master data loads (customer, item, supplier data)