Why do you need drop ship management?
Imagine running a retail business that never holds inventory. Think of all the cash you could free up for building your company. Consider all the risk you mitigate that you may not sell your inventory.
You can make this dream a reality!
Drop shipping allows you to pass orders straight to your suppliers, who fulfill them directly to the customer. It frees you up to worry about your brand.
But, managing drop shipped orders manually is a risky endeavor, without the right tools. You need a solution that pulls together the financial and shipping that you need to oversee your drop shipped orders. That way you outsource fulfillment, but maintain control of your customer’s experience.
You need a simple way to drop ship orders without all the risk.
How does nChannel help?
nChannel’s drop ship management solution removes the complexity from drop shipping orders to suppliers. It provides visibility into all the information you need to ensure your suppliers are shipping orders on time and charging you the right amount.
- Reconcile shipping information, purchase orders, and payment terms (three-way match).
- Utilize electronic order invoicing and shipping notifications, sent in real time.
- Manage sales and supplier channels from the same application.
- Recognize revenue as soon as the customer receives their purchase.
- List an “endless aisle” of virtually unlimited inventory. Never say “out of stock” again.
Contact us to get a free quote and to get started!