Why do you need real-time inventory management?
Your customer expects you to keep your promise, when say that an item is in stock. Unfortunately, retailers break that promise to customers every day. If you don’t have confidence in your inventory counts, how can your customer?
Getting inventory wrong creates a bad customer experience. In a world of infinite choice, it only takes one bad experience to cost you a customer, for life. You simply cannot make the promise to fulfill an order without a clear picture of where all your inventory resides.
Daily updates are not good enough. Hourly updates are not good enough. The only way to avoid “stock-out” disappointment is to update inventory numbers in real time and to synchronize that data across all of your sales channels.
How does nChannel help?
Using nChannel’s real-time inventory management solution, you can be sure every channel always has accurate inventory numbers. Our solution updates inventory across all channels as transactions happen. (We can also do timed/batched updates, if that’s what works best for your business.)
- Synchronize inventory across brick-and-mortar stores, warehouses, suppliers, and drop shippers.
- Define rules for handling metrics like Quantity On Hand, Quantity on Reserve, and Wholesale Quantity on Sale.
- Access inventory information for all channels in a single interface.
- Maintain accurate inventory amounts for matrix and kit-based items.
- Update inventory counts across all channels in real time!
Never promise a customer inventory that you don’t have. Use nChannel’s inventory management solution to update all of your channels in real time. Contact us for a quote and to get started!