COLUMBUS, OH November 14, 2013 nChannel, creator of the cloud-based multichannel management platform, announced today that the release of nChannels Sage Connector is scheduled for January 2014. Sage provides business management software and services to 3.2 million small-to-medium sized businesses across North America. The connector will enable many of those users to integrate their Sage software to multiple eCommerce, online marketplace, point-of-sale and other business systems to simplify their selling processes and cut costs.
nChannels Sage Connector will initially support Sage 100 with support for other versions to follow in the first half of 2014. For companies that sell through online stores, marketplaces, and/or physical stores, the Sage Connector will address many of the common challenges associated with managing multiple sales channels, including:
- Item management
- Inventory management
- Order processing
- Customer data collection
- Accounting integration
Companies turn to Sage to streamline operations, cut costs and make employees more effective, explained Chris Brown, Chief Technology Officer for nChannel. We designed our Sage Connector to extend those capabilities so that Sage users can take advantage of new sales opportunities while still running their business with the same level of efficiency they are accustomed to with Sage.
According to Brown, the Sage Connector will enable users to:
- Develop and execute a consistent electronic order processing methodology regardless of where the order originates
- Intelligently route, split and fulfill orders through single or multiple inventory locations including third-party warehouses and drop-ship suppliers
- Maintain real-time inventory counts in all systems and channels
- Provide a consistent customer buying experience across all touch points
- Support both central and distributed purchasing models
- Manage and syndicate items to all sales channels
- Centralize all customer information in a single location to enable better support
- Support both consumer and wholesale customers
Sage users will be able to apply these processes to their sales channels through nChannels eCommerce and Marketplace connectors which include Magento, Shopify, AspDotNetStorefront, Amazon and eBay. For companies with physical stores, nChannel also supports the Microsoft Dynamics RMS point-of-sale system.
nChannel offers companies a complete suite of easy-to-use cloud-based solutions to manage their multi-channel environment including transaction synchronization, order management, item catalog syndication and master data management. nChannels cost-effective web-based subscription model enables companies to manage sales processes for both wholesale and consumer channels. Using nChannel, subscribers connect their existing financial, ERP and/or POS systems with any number of external online and offline stores including marketplaces such as eBay and Amazon. Publishers of software or cloud applications can develop connections to the nChannel platform to quickly provide integration to any other connected application on the platform. For additional information about nChannel, please contact us.