Easily List Items for Amazon and Amazon Fulfillment Services
The nChannel Amazon Connector manages the flow of item, order, shipping and inventory information from systems like Microsoft Dynamics or QuickBooks to Amazon or Amazon Fulfillment Services. Using the Amazon connector you can eliminate the manual listing of items to Amazon, automatically sync inventory, bring in orders and send shipping information from your fulfillment system to Amazon.
nChannels Amazon Connector supports the following processes associated with selling on Amazon:
- Matches item information from the sellers point-of-sale (POS), enterprise resource planning (ERP) or accounting system to the Amazon catalog
- Processes and routes inbound orders from Amazon to the appropriate location for fulfillment
- Pushes shipping information to Amazon so Amazon can notify buyers of tracking information and expected delivery dates
- Synchronizes inventory levels between Amazon and POS, Accounting or ERP system
Amazon Fullfillment Users Can Use nChannel’s Amazon Connector Too!
- Can routes orders originating from any sales channel (eCommerce, eBay, POS or Accounting) to Amazon Fulfillment Services
- Manages inventory replenishment for Fulfillment by Amazon
Connect Amazon to eCommerce
- Push item information from your eCommerce system to Amazon to limit data entry and provide consistency across multiple sales channels
- Route Amazon orders to your eCommerce system to centralize and simplify order processing
- Synchronize inventory information between Amazon and your other online selling channels so accurate stock levels can be displayed to customers no matter where they shop
- Centralize customer data from both Amazon and your online store to get more complete data on your buyers
- Store all orders in a single location to provide better service to customers with order inquiries
Connect Amazon to ERP and Accounting
nChannel can easily connect your Amazon Web Site to your ERP or Accounting solution to help you centralize orders, synchronize inventory or to even help you list Amazon items efficiently. nChannel subscribers can choose how they wish to integrate financial transactions too. We give you plenty of options for integrating accounting transactions, including GL, Summary, Item detail and even real-time sales order integration.
Connect Amazon to Microsoft Dynamics RMS
By connecting Amazon to Microsoft Dynamics RMS, you can easily syndicate item and inventory data to nChannel, with automatic listings to Amazon.
- Capture Amazon Orders as Work Orders in Microsoft Dynamics RMS
- Capture customer information as well as customer history, regardless of where they purchase
- Fulfill Amazon orders in Microsoft Dynamics RMS
- Inventory is synchronized automatically
- Shipping information is sent from RMS to Amazon so the customer can be notified
- Connect Amazon to Microsoft Dynamics RMS