Last year we did a blog post listing six popular AspDotNetStorefront extensions that helped with the look, feel and functionality of your online store. Since that time, weve seen a common theme in the conversations weve had with our customers managing data is hard! So in this post, well provide an overview of AspDotNetStorefront add-ons that can help you gain efficiencies in the way you handle the vast amount of data associated with an online store.
301 URL Redirect for AspDotNetStorefront
- When transferring your site from one eCommerce platform to another, 301 URL Redirect will forward traffic from your old site to the right page on your AspDotNetStorefront site while maintaining your SEO ranking.
Mobile Admin for AspDotNetStorefront
- This add-on puts the most common cart administration features on your iPhone, Android or Windows mobile device to give you control over your web store no matter where you are.
Get SQL Data Export for AspDotNetStorefront
- This add-on allows you to run SQL queries directly from your AspDotNetStorefront admin console.
InnestoNukeTM DotNetNuke AspDotNetStorefront Connector
- InnestoNuke TM provides a PCI compliant shopping cart plus enterprise quality content management. Through a simple but powerful interface, you can create rich, compelling content to engage visitors or maintain existing content.
AspDotNetStorefront Commander R3
- This management utility allows you to update product, entity, kit and order information using CSV files through the web service interface (WSI) without having to deal with XML. You can also upload and resize images.
Attribute-Based Filtering and Sorting for Entity Pages and Search Results
- This AJAX-based add-on helps users filter product results by a list of attributes and sort the results (i.e. by rating or recently added) to help customers find exactly what they are looking for.
Bulk Image Importer/Updater for AspDotNetStorefront
- With this tool, you can automate the process of uploading multiple product images to your cart at the same time. It also supports resizing and alternate product images.
Net Sales Report for AspDotNetStorefront
- To simplify sales reporting, this extension generates a report that includes basic order information, gross sales, discounts, net sales, sales tax, shipping total and order total. It also supports custom date ranges and filtering by supported entities.
Doba Integration for AspDotNetStorefront
- Doba offers a no inventory sales option for retailers with its drop shipping system. With this add-on, you get access to 1.4 million products without ever having to carry stock.
Product to Entity Mapper for AspDotNetStorefront
- Compunixs Product Mapper helps you search and select single or multiple products and map them to single or multiple entities, saving time over simple one-to-one mapping. It also allows you to remap or unmap products as needed.
Integrating AspDotNetStorefront with Back-End Systems
In addition to these handy tools, nChannels Multi-Channel Management Platform can help you integrate much of the data flow between AspDotNetStorefront and your accounting, ERP or point of sale system. The platform automates and orchestrates common business processes such as item uploads, inventory synchronization and order processing. It can even synchronize data from your online store with online marketplaces like eBay or Amazon.
Because data drives your online store, its important to look at tools like these listed here to help you move and manage it as cost-effectively and efficiently as possible. Streamlining your data will make your store easier to operate, provide a better shopping experience for your customers and help you increase profits.