Six people, 1,000 SKUs, and up to 400 orders a day. Impossible you say? Dont tell Bryan Dickess that! As owner and general manager of Mikes Archery, Bryan found nChannel and with it a way to manage costs and still grow his business 10% annually.
The company receives orders by phone, through their online store, on eBay, in their physical store and through a dedicated, grant-driven website in partnership with the National Rifle Association. They once struggled through hours of manual entry to process orders, fulfill and invoice them, but once they automated their processes, they found a way to maximize their profit margins by cutting costs.
After implementing nChannel, the company:
- Provided visibility to the NRA so it could monitor inventory levels
- Integrated all sales channels into a single platform for consistent, repeatable order processing
- Shortened the invoicing process from three minutes per order to 15-20 seconds per order
- Eliminated data entry and freed up staff to focus on growth activity
- Gained flexibility to add Amazon channel, and switched eCommerce systems to Magento without affecting existing integrations
Read the full case study to learn more about Mikes Archerys story.
Join The Conversation