When it comes to building and operating an online store, there are few open-source solutions better than Magento. The immensely popular eCommerce platform serves more than 110,000 merchants, allowing them flexibility and control over content, catalog, customer experience, functionality of the store and more.
For online retailers, a reliable point of sale (POS) solution is just as important as what kind of eCommerce software is being used. Microsoft Dynamics Retail Management System (RMS) remains a complete POS solution with streamlined operations, automated processes, and a full selection of reporting tools.
Naturally, a Magento-RMS connector is an ideal way to bring both of these systems together. By integrating these eCommerce and POS solutions, an online business is able to operate much more efficiently.
The Benefits of Magento-Dynamics RMS Integration
A web-based connector for your Magento and RMS systems has a wide variety of benefits for both your online business and its brick-and-mortar location (if you have one). A few of these features include:
- Information is updated in real-time, meaning everything from customer information to inventory is available at any time across both platforms;
- Your business experiences reduced costs with the RMS-Magento connectors accuracy and reliability;
- Customer data is streamlined across both systems, allowing for quickly-processed returns, back orders, sales quotes, work orders, and layaways;
- With an intuitive user interface, you can track any data you want across Magento and RMS, including that of your customers, inventory and suppliers;
- Perhaps most importantly, the user experience is upgraded in your online store. Customers experience faster, more efficient pages, along with an expedited checkout process.
As your business grows, it becomes imperative that you make your overall operations as efficient as possible. Magento customization with Dynamics RMS takes manual updates out of the equation while syncing everything across your POS and eCommerce platforms.
Magento-RMS Connectors and Your Accounting/ERP System
Why deal with several point to point solutions, when nChannel can connect all your systems? While some solutions can connect between a POS and eCommerce system, there are few that can also help you manage additional marketplaces such as eBay, or accommodate environments in which items and inventory are mastered in something other than the Point of Sale System. Not only can nChannel’s web-based connector sync your Magento and Dynamics RMS systems with your ERP and accounting programs but it can also assist in connecting to suppliers, third party warehouses – even wholesale customers.
With an RMS-Magento connector that can truly handle diverse multi-channel environments, you’ll be in a perfect position for future success. To learn more about a cloud-based Magento-RMS integration solution, contact nChannel today.
Join The Conversation