nChannel now offers subscribers the ability to take orders in the field and have orders routed to Microsoft Dynamics RMS (or another system that acts as the item master). For those customers that would like to be able take orders at a trade show or at a customer site, this feature provides a simple way to do so using just an Internet connection and a tablet, smartphone or laptop! Field orders are a standard feature in our platform and included with every subscription.
Heres what you can do with this new feature:
– Look up or create a new customer
– Easy search and select features to add items
– Apply and change sales tax for each order
– Add notes specific to the order (Deliver between 1-3PM or Hold for pickup)
– Add attributes – great for custom items that require monograms, logos, etc.
– Add shipping costs
– Select payment methods – including credit cards
Once the order is submitted nChannel will send it to the system and inventory location you wish to use to fulfill the order such as a specific store or warehouse. Today nChannel can send field orders to Microsoft Dynamics RMS or your AspDotNetStorefront or Magento Website if thats where you master your items. Coming June 1st, youll be able to send field orders to Microsoft Dynamics GP and QuickBooks. Well be previewing these connectors and some more new features (like price lists!!) in the coming weeks so stay tuned for details.