If you are in the retail industry, youve probably been hearing about the impact multi-channel selling can have on your retail business. If youre considering a multi-channel strategy, youll need to stay organized and maintain effective operations. Keeping control of it all the different facets of a multi-channel retail environment can be a difficult task. In this article, well describe how you can use your existing Point of Sale solution to help you.
There are many POS solutions on the market today, but the article is going to address the Microsoft Dynamics RMS retail management solution. In a multi-channel environment, maintaining and sharing your retail organizations inventory with other channels is going to be critical. nChannels connector for Microsoft Dynamics RMS can help you connect the Microsoft POS solution to other channel applications (your web site, eBay, Amazon, etc.) sending data back and forth in real time improving inventory visibility for you and your customers.
Here are just a few of the ways in which nChannel and Microsoft Dynamics RMS can help your retail company:
- Easily Manage Orders Sales orders from your other channels (your web site, field orders, marketplaces, etc.) can all be funneled to Microsoft Dynamics RMS easily. Whether you fulfill orders from just one location or many, you can use our platform to make good decisions as to where orders are best fulfilled.
- Sync and Manage Inventory from Anywhere With a simple internet connection, youll be able to see, manage and move inventory as needed. For inventory that you hold, youll be able to share availability with all your channels. Shoppers eyeing any product on your web site will be able to see that you have six left in stock for example.
- Sync and Share Inventory from Suppliers Inventory that is held by a supplier or third party warehouse can be displayed through Microsoft POS and your other channels too. Using nChannel, suppliers connect for free and are able to upload their item catalogs, inventory and images for you to distribute to your channels.
- Organize Customers Track your customers purchases. Youll have visibility to what your customers purchase whether , from their purchase histories to orders and returns at every location.
- Multi-Channel Item Management Use existing data from RMS to populate your web stores. With nChannel, youll be able to easily select and merchandise items in one system for each of your channels including pricing, attributes, descriptions, tags and more.
- Web-Based Reporting – Easily check on how sales are today by channel, your whole operation, a single single store, or through groupings from any internet connection or device such as a smart phone or tablet
- Reduce Accounting Errors nChannel connectors for small business accounting solutions streamline accounting data entry and can automatically create and send electronic purchase orders. We can also help you receive electronic invoices, making reconciliation a snap.
Order & Inventory Management with Microsoft Dynamics RMS
Precise order and inventory management is vital to a retail companys success. With so many shopping options, customers want a consistent shopping experience regardless if they visit your brick and mortar store or your web site. Microsoft RMS provides a comprehensive point of solution that does a good job helping you manage your retail operations, items and and inventory – but you can help it go the extra mile and work for you in a multi-channel environment using nChannel. nChannel provides you with a cost effective, quick and easy way to leverage the retail systems youve already invested in.
If you are looking for a retail management solution for your company, Microsoft Dynamics RMS is a great choice at an affordable cost. While we dont supply POS, eCommerce or Accounting systems, we have a number of resellers we can connect you with to help you make your retail systems work together in a multi-channel environment. Were happy to give you referrals in your area for the top POS, eCommerce and accounting solution providers on the market, simply visit our web site for details.
Join The Conversation