Thank you for reading the nChannel blog in 2019! With the end of year approaching, we always like to look back and see what articles you found the most helpful.
See our list of our 10 most popular articles from 2019!
1. Top 11 Other Sites Like eBay: eBay Selling Alternatives 2019
Looking for other sites like eBay to sell your items on? We’ve collected a list of the top 11 eBay selling alternatives of 2019. Expand your business today!
2. Shopify vs Etsy: Should You Sell on a Marketplace or Website?
Shopify vs Etsy is a comparison of selling on marketplace vs webstores. Find out which way of selling will work best for your business.
3. Are Fulfillment by Amazon’s (FBA) Worth the Cost?
Fulfillment by Amazon helps sellers increase sales and reach more customers. But how can you tell if those FBA fees will be worth the investment?
4. How to Sell on Amazon for Beginners Using FBA: A Step by Step Guide
Learn how to sell on Amazon from start to finish with this step-by-step guide. Use Amazon’s Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) to easily sell your items.
5. How to Perform Sales Trend Analysis For Your Retail Store
Retailers use sales trend analysis to better understand their sales and customers’ buying habits. Learn what capabilities you need for sales data analysis.
6. Amazon ASIN: What is an ASIN Number?
Want to sell on Amazon? You’ll need to know what an ASIN number is. In this post, we’ll tell you what it is, why its important, and where to find it.
7. Amazon Statistics: Need To Know Numbers about Amazon [Infographic]
We compiled Amazon’s latest statistics into an interesting infographic. See how this behemoth marketplace continues to dominate with time.
8. Cloud vs SaaS: What’s the Difference?
What’s the difference between cloud computing vs Software as a Service (SaaS)? This article will help you answer that question when comparing technologies.
9. Top B2B Marketplaces (and How to Sell Successfully on Them)
If you’re thinking about expanding your B2B business, see what some of the top B2B marketplaces are and how to successfully sell on them.
10. Ethical Issues in eCommerce: Are you violating any of them?
Operating an online business introduces a bunch of ethical issues to consider. Are you violating any of these ethical issues in eCommerce?
Subscribe to our blog to get the latest insights from articles like these!
Join The Conversation