Thank you for reading Multichannel Insights in 2017!
As the year comes to an end, we looked back on our most popular eCommerce and retail articles. If you haven’t read any of these articles yet, you’ll want to!
1. Top 11 Other Sites like eBay: eBay Selling Alternatives 2017
Are you looking for other sites like eBay to sell your items on? We’ve put together a list of the top 11 eBay selling alternatives of 2017. Expand your business today.
2. How to Sell on Amazon for Beginner’s Using FBA: A Step by Step Guide
Learn how to sell on Amazon from start to finish with this step by step guide. Use Amazon’s Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) to easily sell your items.
3. Are Fulfillment by Amazon’s (FBA) Fees Worth the Cost?
Fulfillment by Amazon helps sellers increase sales and reach more customers. But, how can you tell if those FBA fees will be worth the investment? Find out in this article!
4. Retail Data: 100 Stats About Retail, eCommerce & Digital Marketing
Check out our awesome list of compiled retail data. Statistics about retail, eCommerce, customer experience, mobile, social, and more!
5. How to Perform Sales Trend Analysis
Retailers use sales trend analysis to better understand their sales and customers’ buying habits. Learn what capabilities you need for data analysis.
6. Top Online Marketplaces (and How to Sell Successfully on Them)
We list out the top online marketplaces and provide tips on how to sell successfully on them.
7. Shopify vs Etsy: Should You Sell on a Marketplace or Website?
Shopify vs Etsy is a comparison of selling on marketplaces vs webstores. Find out which way of selling will work best for your business.
8. Considering a Shopify Facebook Store? Read this first.
Before you open a Shopify Facebook store, ask yourself these questions to see if it is the right retail strategy for your business.
9. Cloud vs SaaS: What’s the Difference?
What’s the difference between cloud-computing vs Software as a Service (SaaS)? This article will help you answer that question.
10. Amazon ASIN: What is an ASIN number?
Do you want to sell on Amazon? You’ll need to know what an ASIN number is. In this post, we’ll tell you what it is, why it’s important, and where to find it.
Bonus!! Our New White Paper
The Ultimate Guide to Running Flash Sales and Overcoming Common Failures
Are you considering running a flash sale? If you are, then read our guide first!
Our ultimate guide to flash sales details everything from planning, running, and overcoming common failures of flash sales.
Subscribe to Multichannel Insights to get the best retail advice delivered right to your inbox next year!
Join The Conversation